Eliet E600 Compactor (Double Cut Blades)
1. Robust Framehe it will protect you against all of the dislodged dirt.
2. Infinietly Variable Height Adjustment The working depth is typically 2 mm.Accurate and correct depth setting implies a very fine adjustable depth adjustment.
3. Vertical Belt Tension A lever linkage lifts the engine bedplate in order to tension the belt. This allows the tensioned belt to retain its natural shape, thus significantly improving belt life.
4. Rear Wheels Depth Adjustments The ELIET E600 Compactor is equipped with a set of Permanently Sharp Blades™. These blades have a working life in excess of 100 hours.
5. Alumunium Wheels Large wheels with light aluminium rims running on tyres with a supple natural rubber tread ensure that this machine glides across the lawn.
6. Wheels with Mud Scrapper ELIET have fitted scrapers to the wheels of its professional dethatching machines. Any dirt that sticks to the wheels is immediately removed from the wheels.
7. Patented Removal and Compaction Technique The blade system with integrated paddles does not throw the moss directly into the collector unit but instead deposits it into a funnel made of two counter-rotating conveyor belts.
8. Blade Selection The blade system of the E600 compactor is equipped with 36 Double-Cut™ blades, positioned very closely together.
9. Wheel Drive In order to spare the operator the burden of pushing the machine forward, a roller drive has been installed on the E600 compactor.
Using the E600 Compactor provides at least three major time savings. Not only does the machine accelerate the dethatching process, it also does it more thoroughly and efficiently. As a garden contractor you thus save at least 50% of your time, which you can now spend on perfecting your planning or servicing other clients.
A dethatching machine combs every square centimetre of your lawn. When doing so, the machine will also bring some stones to the surface. For this reason, the robust frame will protect you against all of the dislodged dirt. Eliet will not take any risks in this respect and has, therefore, decided to use a 3 mm thick plate metal frame that is robot-welded to exacting standards.
Infinitely Variable Height Adjustment:
The working depth is typically 2 mm. At this speed, virtually no braking is applied to the blades so that they can operate at full speed and lift up moss and thatch from the lawn surface. As the blades do not cut through the roots, this greatly reduces the time required by the lawn to recover after dethatching. Accurate and correct depth setting implies a very fine adjustable depth adjustment. To this end, the front wheels of the E600 compactor feature an infinitely variable adjustment. This enables the same depth to be set across the entire blade shaft.
Work comfort means that you perform the work with a minimum of effort. In this respect, Eliet pamper the operator of the E600 Compactor. Large wheels with light aluminium rims running on tyres with a supple natural rubber tread ensure that this machine glides across the lawn. Each wheel is equipped with two large-size ball bearings. These heavy duty wheels are able to withstand the dusty conditions in which these machines have to operate. The wide wheel tread minimizes the risk of wheel rut formation on wet lawns.
Wheels with Mud Scrapers:
If dethatching takes place in the spring on a swampy lawn, the newly raked moss tends to stick to the wheels so that the machines move up and down when crossing the lawn, with this having a clearly visible effect on the result of the raking. To remedy, Eliet have fitted scrapers to the wheels of its professional dethatching machines. Any dirt that sticks to the wheels is immediately removed from the wheels.
Patented Removal and Compaction Technique:
The patented removal and compaction technique of the E600 scarifier provides the solution to the classic disadvantage of quickly filling collector units. By compressing the moss in the collector unit, the number of times the unit needs to be emptied is reduced. The blade system with integrated paddles does not throw the moss directly into the collector unit but instead deposits it into a funnel made of two counter-rotating conveyor belts. The brush effect and the extra throwing power of the blade system ensure that all moss is projected forcefully and deep into the machine-wide funnel. The counter-rotating belts transport the moss and push it deeper into the funnel, pressing it between the belts. This funnel ends in the collector unit and ejects the compressed moss into it. As the moss has already been compressed, it loses its voluminous structure, which means that the collector unit is filled with material, not air. The two conveyor belts keep pouring new waste into the unit, pushing the waste it already holds further to the back of the unit, allowing the unit to be filled to its maximum capacity. No back-flow of waste is possible, so the compression of the material in the collector unit increases as more material is poured in.
Through more than 20 years of experience Eliet has developed three types of blades, each with their own specific characteristics. Therefore, it is important to choose the blades that best fit the type of lawn that you work on most often. The blade system of the E600 compactor is equipped with 36 Double-Cut™ blades, positioned very closely together. The name refers to the double number of blades over the operating width. These blades are thinner (thickness 1.5 mm) and set in a spiral. This configuration is very useful for golf courses and high-quality grass covers or ornamental lawns. The double cut blades are made from a harder base material. Although they are much thinner, they still keep their permanent points for at least 100 hours. This ensures intensive dethatching during each run with the E600 compactor, raking up a maximum volume of moss. The raked yield is further enhanced by the backward rotating blades. The machine is also equipped with self-sharpening, Permanently Sharp Blades™, providing a guaranteed yield at all times. Furthermore, the wheel drive on this scarifier ensures a constant forward speed: less tiresome for the operator and yet another timesaver!
In order to spare the operator the burden of pushing the machine forward, a roller drive has been installed on the E600 compactor. As a result, the machine rather than the operator mainly determines the operating speed, which again adds to a higher yield in m²/h.
|Display SKU||MA 017 010 208|
|Model||MA 017 010 208|
|Engine Power||9 hp|
|Engine Make||Honda GX270|
|Professional/ Domestic/ Hire||Professional|
|Working Width||592 mm|
|Overall Dimensions||1250 x 750 x 900 mm|
|No. of Blades||36|
Eliet Scarifiers Operators Manuals
Eliet Scarifiers Parts Manuals
PSD Groundscare is part of the GGM Group which means we have a proven infrastructure in place to offer professional service and backup, and with the GGM retail store we are also in contact with the commercial users in our locality, this gives us the information and needs required by both the end users and dealers alike to ensure a seamless service to keep you going.
Obviously supply of the machines is just the start...with our extensive network of professional dealers across the UK who are there to offer you experienced advice, service and backup they are supported by our extensive spare parts stock, fully trained technicians and sales staff.
At PSD Groundscare we focus on Groundscare equipment which maximises Productivity, Safety and Durability, delivering solutions to all your landscaping needs:
- MACHINERY FOR US IN THE MOST DEMANDING CONDITIONS
- ROBUST & HIGHLY DEPENDABLE MACHINERY
- NATIONAL DEALER NETWORK SO THE GUIDANCE YOU NEED IS NEVER FAR AWAY