Two Wheel Implement Tractors
Two wheeled tractors offer a versatile solution whether you’re a homeowner looking to cultivate a vegetable patch, or a landscaper expanding your services.
As two wheeled tactors have become more and more popular, a number of manufacturers have introduced them into the market. These range in size, horsepower and complexity from inexpensive simple machines to large complex two wheeled tractors with sophisticated systems to ease operation and deal with the most demanding of conditions such as extreme steep slopes or uneven ground.
Pedestrian Two-wheel tractors are powerful, versatile, machines which are used to power implements / attachments and accessories for a whole range of jobs such as rotavating, ploughing, seed bed preparation, mowing, weed clearing, sweeping, and many other tasks with ease. Depending on which model you choose, the concept of a two wheeled tractor is like a Swiss Army Knife with the one power unit handling a multitude of tasks.
A two wheeled tractor can be an extremely cost-efficient alternative to owning a fleet of specialist machines. Using a two wheeled tractor should allow the owner to operate his business with fewer machines in his fleet resulting in lower capital investment in equipment and reduced maintenance costs. After-all why would you buy different machines for many seasonal jobs when one power unit.
Award winning German manufacturer Koppl have developed several innovations to further enhance the ergonomics and functionality of their two-wheeled tractors:
- Turnaround Active Handles – That allow the machine controls to operate their two-wheeled tractor with exactly the same functionality whether using the machine forwards or backwards.
- Adjustable Axles with self-balancing – That allow the machine to optimise the axle position with the implement and so maintain the best centre of gravity for safe and easy operation.
- Hook flange systems -That allow for quick and easy attachment of heavy implements that are brought closer to the machine and lock into the correct position as if by themselves
- Hill spike wheels- That provide the most important thing when working on steep slopes – stability and safety.
The Koppl range of two wheeled tractor power units ensure that no matter the scale of the job, there is a solution for the task.
For lighter work such as weed clearing, blowing and snow clearing, a smaller unit such as the Koppl Hydro Compact Easy two wheeled tractor , with its space saving design, is a flexible and convenient unit for all professional needs and multi-season use will meet your needs. There are even a range of attachments suitable for maintaining artificial turf, including various sweepers and brushes.
Some applications require a more powerful two wheeled tractor for heavier clearance work and mowing including on steep slopes. Reliable examples of larger two wheeled tractors are the Koppl Compact Light and Compact Comfort models which offer strong powerful units designed to withstand the rigours of the day to day use of the professional user.
If your requirement is for heavy and intensive landscaping including stone burial, then the Koppl Luchs Hydro two wheeled tractor is the ideal solution with its powerful, narrow design which delivers outstanding manoeuvrability and flexibility.
There are also occasions when work needs to be carried out where it’s unsafe for an operator to work in certain conditions such as steep slopes, in heavy dense brambles or around wasp nests. In this instance the ideal solution is a two wheeled tractor with remote-control functionality. The NEW Koppl Taurus is a versatile two wheeled tractor with this option that allows the operator to work as normal or switch to remote-control mode as conditions demand.
If you are considering the purchase of a two wheeled tractor it’s as simple and easy as 1 – 2 – 3.
1. Choose the power unit, making sure you have sufficient power to undertake the job in hand and the most suitable tyre options.
2. Chose the implement(s) for the jobs you are looking to undertake and if necessary, ask for a demonstration to check this for yourself.
3. Get working and enjoy the benefits of using a professional two-wheeled tractor.
Items 1-9 of 51