GS/Puma 35D Chipper-Shredder
Features of GS/Puma 35D-
- Kubota V1505 35 hp/26, 2 kW Diesel 4 Cyl
- Admissible Diameter-16 cm
- Capacity-27 m3/h
- Hammers-12 and Knives-6.
- Machine Weight-1280 Kg.
- 40 cm wide Feed Belt
- Power Mixed Rotor-4 Rows, 12 hammers with replaceable heads and 6 cutting blades.
- Kubota V1505 35 hp (26.2 kW) 4-cyl-diesel engine, water-cooled.
- Pilot System- Combined Machine control and Monitoring .
- ease of access- to the rotor for maintenance.
Please get in touch for Pricing.
All-purpose and efficient
Shrubs, Hedges and Green Material. No longer constitute waste, thanks to the patented mixed rotor used on TS Industrie Green Series Chipper-Shredders.
MIXED ROTOR: A REVOLUTIONARY TECHNOLOGY!
The Mixed Rotor, developed and patented by TS Industrie, combines blades and hammers to shred all kinds of wood and green waste
- Six-fold reduction in volume
- Compared with a simple rotor with hammers, the additional blades achieve great results with wood (similar to a cutting disc system)
- The additional hammers are used to shred the green material, thereby ensuring a longer service life for the blades
- The excellent air supply guarantees excellent discharge of green material, even when moist
- A versatile machine for arborists, landscape gardeners and groundwork professionals
A TRIED-AND-TESTED SYSTEM
If the diameter of the wood is too large, the hammers can move out of the way and the blades cut the material. Sections of branches and green waste then pass through the hammers to be discharged, largely shredded, out of the rotor. The scope of the hammers is greater than the scope of the blades, therefore the hammers work first, reducing wear and tear on the blades. The hammers experience less wear, as only the screwed inserts need to be replaced.
NEW POWER MIXED ROTOR
TS industrie is optimising its cutting techniques again with the launch of its new generation of rotor – find out with the GS/PUMA 35D and GS/LYNX 14P model.
- Optimisation of engine power
- Savings on energy and resources
- Better compliance with raw material and the environment
- More aesthetic shred
|Display SKU||GS/Puma 35 D|
|Professional/ Domestic/ Hire||Professional|
|Fuel Type||Diesel Engine|
|Material Diameter||16 cm|
|Overall Dimensions||4370 x 1690 x 2360 mm|
|Capacity||27 m3 /h|
|No. of Blades||6|
TS Industrie Shredders Operators Manuals
PSD Groundscare is part of the GGM Group which means we have a proven infrastructure in place to offer professional service and backup, and with the GGM retail store we are also in contact with the commercial users in our locality, this gives us the information and needs required by both the end users and dealers alike to ensure a seamless service to keep you going.
Obviously supply of the machines is just the start...with our extensive network of professional dealers across the UK who are there to offer you experienced advice, service and backup they are supported by our extensive spare parts stock, fully trained technicians and sales staff.
At PSD Groundscare we focus on Groundscare equipment which maximises Productivity, Safety and Durability, delivering solutions to all your landscaping needs:
- MACHINERY FOR US IN THE MOST DEMANDING CONDITIONS
- ROBUST & HIGHLY DEPENDABLE MACHINERY
- NATIONAL DEALER NETWORK SO THE GUIDANCE YOU NEED IS NEVER FAR AWAY