Eliet C550 ZR Scarifier (Double Cut Blades) GX200
A New standard in Dethatching!
One thing that is very special about this C550 is that it is selfpropelled. This newcomer has an above-average working width of 55 cm, which enables greater working speed. Thanks to the propulsion, a constant work rhythm can be maintained at a steady speed of 2.5 km/hr. Efficiency is therefore guaranteed. This traction also allowed ELIET to let the blades turn in the opposite direction of the driving direction, without loss of working comfort. This enables the blades to grab the felt layer more easily and throw it on top of the turf. The efficiency of dethatching can be increased by 30%.
The “C” in the name of the machine is for “Collector”. Herein lies the innovation of the C550. The material that has been lifted out is projected into a discharge channel by the blades. Inside this channel there is an Archimedean screw that carries the moss to the side of the machine. In this way, the moss is collected into a narrow verge.
At the next step, this verge can be absorbed by the machine again and then put into another verge along with the raked-up material from the second strip. The C550ZR can collect the moss and felt of a 1 m work-width into one verge. This is obviously an enormous time saving for the gardener in terms of clean-up.
The extremely fine blades have the Permanently Sharp BladesTM technology that ensures minimum damage to the grass mat. Additionally, the machine runs on a rubber-coated roller that ensures aesthetic line patterns on the lawn. In this way, the gardener can not only dethatch more thoroughly and faster, but the visual result will make any lawn owner happy as well. And, after all, that is what it’s all about.
• The moss is collected into a narrow verge and leads to 50% time saving in terms of clean-up.
• 55 cm working width limits the quantity of strips.
• The self-propelled machine has a constant work rhythm speed of 2.5 km/hr.
HIGHER RAKING RESULTS:
• Blades rotate overtop and get more out of the lawn.
• Blades stand on a 15 mm line for maximum lawn cleaning.
• The Permanently Sharp BladesTM are self sharpening and never lose their grip.
• Ultra thin blades cause minimal damage for fast lawn repair.
• The rubber track roller leaves an aesthetic striping pattern.
• Small soil unevenness is smoothed away.
• The propulsion avoids operator effort.
• Height-adjustable and vibration-absorbing steering wheel.
• No projection on the operator’s feet.
|Display SKU||MA 008 140 206|
|Model||C550 ZR Scarifier (Double Cut Blades)|
|Engine Make||Honda GX200|
|Overall Dimensions||1230 x 730 x 1050|
Eliet Scarifiers Operators Manuals
Eliet Scarifiers Parts Manuals
PSD Groundscare is part of the GGM Group which means we have a proven infrastructure in place to offer professional service and backup, and with the GGM retail store we are also in contact with the commercial users in our locality, this gives us the information and needs required by both the end users and dealers alike to ensure a seamless service to keep you going.
Obviously supply of the machines is just the start...with our extensive network of professional dealers across the UK who are there to offer you experienced advice, service and backup they are supported by our extensive spare parts stock, fully trained technicians and sales staff.
At PSD Groundscare we focus on Groundscare equipment which maximises Productivity, Safety and Durability, delivering solutions to all your landscaping needs:
- MACHINERY FOR US IN THE MOST DEMANDING CONDITIONS
- ROBUST & HIGHLY DEPENDABLE MACHINERY
- NATIONAL DEALER NETWORK SO THE GUIDANCE YOU NEED IS NEVER FAR AWAY