AS 63 4 Stroke Honda Pedestrian Brushcutter
Mow and mulch in one step.The cross-blade system of the AS 63 Allmäher® easily cuts and chops even high growth, and fascinates with its outstanding cutting performance and excellent mulch result.
- Permanent traction, manoeuvrability and safety
- New mow unit bonnet – perfect cut
- Steep slope power, high performance, safety and easy handling
- Low weight (approx. 70 kg)
- For the first time, the redesigned 2-stroke engine is equipped with a convenient “EasyStart” function and digital ignition.
- Automatic speed restriction for downhill travel, an automatic limited slip differential and a parking brake that engages when traction drive is released.
THE HIGH GRASS MOWER FROM AS-MOTOR
Mow and mulch in one step
The cross-blade system of the AS 63 Allmäher® easily cuts and chops even high growth, and fascinates with its outstanding cutting performance and excellent mulch result.
Permanent traction, manoeuvrability and safety
The robust transmission with limited-slip differential ensures reliable propulsion and enables safe work, even on difficult, steep terrain and on a wet substrate.
New mow unit bonnet – perfect cut
The conical, rearward tapering mower deck, as well as the swivel wheels attached outside of the cutting pattern, ensure an optimal flow of the cuttings to the cross-blade. Through this design the grass is cut in a relatively upright, ideal position and an excellent cutting and mulching result is achieved.
Steep slope power, high performance, safety and easy handling
Low weight (approx. 70 kg), excellent ergonomics with anti-vibration system and powerful, robust motorisation make the AS 63 the ideal mower on a slope. In this regard, the model with 2-stroke engine variant is extremely powerful and well-suited for inclines. For the first time, the redesigned 2-stroke engine is equipped with a convenient “EasyStart” function and digital ignition.
Your safety is important to us!
Consequently, the AS 63 has an automatic speed restriction for downhill travel, an automatic limited slip differential and a parking brake that engages when traction drive is released.
- The double-blade system generates an outstanding cutting pattern with a good mulching effect.
- The encapsulated gear-reduction unit offers protection against contamination.
- Twin-tyres with quick-lock are optionally available for slopes.
- Through vibration and impact damping hand-arm vibration is reduced to a minimum.
- The speed regulator enables variable adjustment of the drive speed.
- The AS 63 can be folded together for compact transportting and stora
|Model||AS 63 4T Honda|
|Engine Power||4.3 hp (max)|
|Engine Make||Honda Engine|
|Professional/ Domestic/ Hire||Professional|
|Engine Type 4T / 2T||4T|
|Transmission Type||Variable Speed|
|Working Width||61 cm|
|Overall Dimensions||(L) 191 X (W) 70 X (H) 99 cm|
|HAV's||2.9 (M/ S³)|
|Safety Brake||Blade Brake|
|Optional mulching Kit||Yes|
|Optional Dual Wheels||Yes|
AS 63 4T Honda
AS Motor Pedestrian Brushcutters Operators Manuals
PSD Groundscare is part of the GGM Group which means we have a proven infrastructure in place to offer professional service and backup, and with the GGM retail store we are also in contact with the commercial users in our locality, this gives us the information and needs required by both the end users and dealers alike to ensure a seamless service to keep you going.
Obviously supply of the machines is just the start...with our extensive network of professional dealers across the UK who are there to offer you experienced advice, service and backup they are supported by our extensive spare parts stock, fully trained technicians and sales staff.
At PSD Groundscare we focus on Groundscare equipment which maximises Productivity, Safety and Durability, delivering solutions to all your landscaping needs:
- MACHINERY FOR US IN THE MOST DEMANDING CONDITIONS
- ROBUST & HIGHLY DEPENDABLE MACHINERY
- NATIONAL DEALER NETWORK SO THE GUIDANCE YOU NEED IS NEVER FAR AWAY