AS 63 2T ES Pedestrian Brushcutter
- Optional accessories for an even finer mulching result and a more uniform cutting pattern on lawn-like areas with grass up to 40 cm high.
- Blade Sytem
- Double-blade system for an outstanding cutting pattern and good mulching effect.
- Twin Tyres, Optional
- Twin tyres with quick-release fastners are optionally available for steep slopes.
- Vibration Damping
- Through vibration and impact damping, had-arm vibration is reduced to a minimum.
- The Speed regulator enables variable adjustment of the drive speed.
- Easy Transport
- The AS 63 can be folded together for compact transport.
The AS 63 Brushcutter offers a high performance and easy handling solution to cutting high grass even on steep slopes or where access is limited.Its low weight,vibration damping and handlebar adjustment maked the AS 63 exceptionally user friendly, and its fold down handles ease transportation and storage.
The cross-blade system of the AS 63 easily cuts and chops even high growth and impresses with its outstanding cutting performance and excellent mulching result.
The robust transmission with limited-slip differential ensures reliable propulsion and enables safe working even on difficult , steep terrain and on wet oil.
The canonical, rear taper mower deck, as well as the pivot wheels attached outside of the cutting pattern, ensure an optimal inflow of the material that will be cut by the cross-blade.Through this design the grass is cut in a relatively upright, ideal posiyion, with excellent cutting and mulching reults.
The AS 63 has an automatic speed limiter for driving downhill, an automatic limited-slip differential and automatic parking brake that engages when releasing the traction drive.
|Model||AS 63 2T ES - 2 Stroke|
|Engine Power||6.7 hp (max)|
|Engine Make||ASM Engine|
|Professional/ Domestic/ Hire||Professional|
|Engine Type 4T / 2T||2T|
|Transmission Type||Variable Speed|
|Working Width||61 cm|
|Overall Dimensions||(L) 191 X (W) 70 X (H) 99 cm|
|HAV's||2.9 (M/ S²)|
|Safety Brake||Blade Brake|
|Optional mulching Kit||Yes|
|Optional Dual Wheels||Yes|
|Blade Type||Double-blade system|
AS 63 2T ES
AS Motor Pedestrian Brushcutters Operators Manuals
PSD Groundscare is part of the GGM Group which means we have a proven infrastructure in place to offer professional service and backup, and with the GGM retail store we are also in contact with the commercial users in our locality, this gives us the information and needs required by both the end users and dealers alike to ensure a seamless service to keep you going.
Obviously supply of the machines is just the start...with our extensive network of professional dealers across the UK who are there to offer you experienced advice, service and backup they are supported by our extensive spare parts stock, fully trained technicians and sales staff.
At PSD Groundscare we focus on Groundscare equipment which maximises Productivity, Safety and Durability, delivering solutions to all your landscaping needs:
- MACHINERY FOR US IN THE MOST DEMANDING CONDITIONS
- ROBUST & HIGHLY DEPENDABLE MACHINERY
- NATIONAL DEALER NETWORK SO THE GUIDANCE YOU NEED IS NEVER FAR AWAY