AS 510 ProClip 4T A Mulching Mower
- The AS 510 is a manual 'Push' mulching mower
- Short and good – instead of long raking!
- Let it lie: The effective mulch unit makes mowing without raking possible – with the AS 510 4T A, even with drive. You can count on it: No raking – the bottom line is you save time and thus you save money. Under their stable mulch unit, all Series AS 510 mowers whirl up the cuttings and chop them several times, so thoroughly that they disappears between the mowed grass blades as fertiliser.
- With the bite of the wheel drive and the perfectly balanced, light but stable construction, you even mow medium-high grass comfortably – easy handling when it gets narrow included.
- 3-BEARING CRANKSHAFT
- Reduced operating wear and a clean cut thanks to the 3-bearing crankshaft with blade support.
- Robust Design.
- Galvanised steel mulching unit with reinforced edge. Stable guide bar with height adjustment.
- Perfect mulching, reduced work.
- While you are mowing, the grass is shredded several times and reduced to a fine mulch in the mulching unit. The mulched cuttings then disappear between the remaining blades of grass where they quickly rot away. No grass collector, no stopping, no emptying, no need to get rid of the cuttings!
- Simple manoeuvring.
- Stable, front and rear wheels with ball bearings combined with rear-wheel drive guarantee energy-saving manoeuvrability.
- 51cm (20"), 4-stroke, push, professional mulching rotary mower - An ever increasing number of professional users rely on simple and natural disposal of their grass cuttings. The new AS-Motor mulchers in the AS 510 series swirl the cuttings under their robust domed mulching deck, thereby chopping it thoroughly. The material is swirled back into the grass where it decomposes leaving no residue.
- Robust yet light. The new AS-Motor mulching mowers weigh less than 40 kg thus making them simple and easy to handle. A round tubular steel frame adds stability and protects against obstacles during mowing. Additional safety for the crankshaft and blade during mowing operation is provided by the limit-torque coupling and a third additional crankshaft bearing.
|Model||AS 510 ProClip 4T A|
|Engine Power||5.5 hp (max)|
|Engine Make||Briggs and Stratton|
|Professional/ Domestic/ Hire||Professional|
|Engine Type 4 Stroke / 2 Stroke||4 Stroke|
|Transmission Type||Variable Speed Drive|
|Cutting width||51 cm|
|Cutting height (min/max)||40-90 mm, Central in 6 levels|
|Collection /Discharge /Mulch||Mulching mower central|
|Overall Dimensions||(L) 139 X (W) 55 X (H) 100 cm|
|HAV's||<2.3 (M/ S²)|
|Safety Brake||Engine Brake|
|Cutting height adjustment||Central in 6 levels|
|Work rate||2000 m²/h (max)|
AS 510 ProClip 4T A
AS Motor Professional Lawn Mowers Operators Manuals
PSD Groundscare is part of the GGM Group which means we have a proven infrastructure in place to offer professional service and backup, and with the GGM retail store we are also in contact with the commercial users in our locality, this gives us the information and needs required by both the end users and dealers alike to ensure a seamless service to keep you going.
Obviously supply of the machines is just the start...with our extensive network of professional dealers across the UK who are there to offer you experienced advice, service and backup they are supported by our extensive spare parts stock, fully trained technicians and sales staff.
At PSD Groundscare we focus on Groundscare equipment which maximises Productivity, Safety and Durability, delivering solutions to all your landscaping needs:
- MACHINERY FOR US IN THE MOST DEMANDING CONDITIONS
- ROBUST & HIGHLY DEPENDABLE MACHINERY
- NATIONAL DEALER NETWORK SO THE GUIDANCE YOU NEED IS NEVER FAR AWAY