AS 50 WeedHex Weed Removal
- No need for chemicals.
- As weeds are removed by mechanical action only, it is also possible to work in environmentally sensitive areas.
- Patented Pendulum-type brush.
- Surfaces are treated gently thanks to the centrifugally regulated brush pressure.
- Ideal for curb side cleaning.
- Borders are cleaned perfectly thanks to the ability to work close to edges, including at edging stones and house walls.
- Dual stone guard.
- The flexible stone guard stops stones and removed weed residue while working. Very low risc of stone impacts next to parked cars.
Efficient weed removal without chemicals
Reduction of scraping on surfaces and minimizing manual labour – this is how efficiently weeds are removed from joints between cobble stones. Wherever you work, the double stone guard provides maximized security, while minimizing noise exposure. Due to the purely mechanical brush system, the Weed-Hex can also be used in environmentally sensitive areas. Through adjustable working speed, the cleaning of curbs or driving along walls of buildings is not a problem. By using the collection bag, no subsequent sweeping is required.
|Engine Power||5.5 hp (Max)|
|Engine Make||Briggs & Stratton Engine|
|Professional/ Domestic/ Hire||Professional|
|Working Width||50 cm|
|Overall Dimensions||(L) 192 x (W) 61 x (H) 99 CM|
|HAV's||3.7 (M/ S²)|
AS Motor Weed Clearing Operators Manuals
PSD Groundscare is part of the GGM Group which means we have a proven infrastructure in place to offer professional service and backup, and with the GGM retail store we are also in contact with the commercial users in our locality, this gives us the information and needs required by both the end users and dealers alike to ensure a seamless service to keep you going.
Obviously supply of the machines is just the start...with our extensive network of professional dealers across the UK who are there to offer you experienced advice, service and backup they are supported by our extensive spare parts stock, fully trained technicians and sales staff.
At PSD Groundscare we focus on Groundscare equipment which maximises Productivity, Safety and Durability, delivering solutions to all your landscaping needs:
- MACHINERY FOR US IN THE MOST DEMANDING CONDITIONS
- ROBUST & HIGHLY DEPENDABLE MACHINERY
- NATIONAL DEALER NETWORK SO THE GUIDANCE YOU NEED IS NEVER FAR AWAY