AS 920 2WD Ride on Brushcutter
- Small turning radius, high ground coverage.
- The turning radius of just 65 cm enables agile driving behaviour, even on difficult terrain.
- Strong Engine.
- Equipped with oil and fuel pump, oil pressure switch and air cooling system to protect the assembly even under tough conditions.
- High grass performance.
- The AS 920 Sherpa 2WD mows and mulches thick and high grass with undergrowth up to 1.50 m height.
- Excellent driving comfort, ergonomic sitting position.
- The variably adjustable driver seat with an innovative suspension system, as well as ergonomic sitting position, also enable larger persons to work comfortably over an extended period of time.
- Surfing mower deck.
- Closed mower deck with AS cross-blade system. The main blade cuts while the cross-blade chops the cuttings. To protect against damage, the surfing mower deck gives way upward on uneven terrain.
- AS 920 2WD - 27hp (max) B&S engine, Variable hydrostatic transmission, (L)191 x (W)106 x (H)152 cm, 280kg.
- AS 920 Sherpa 2WD
- Due to the small turning radius of just 60 cm, the AS 920 2WD offers very agile handling with high area performance.
- The rear-wheel drive with switchable differential lock ensures excellent off-road capability.
- The AS tall grass mower with exchangeable, movably mounted blades mows and thickens thick, tall grass with scrub.
- The main knife cuts, the crusher crushes the clippings. To protect against damage , the surfing mower deck evades up when there is uneven terrain.
- The infinitely adjustable driver's seat with innovative suspension system and the ergonomic seating position allow even taller people to work comfortably over a longer period.
|Model||AS 920 2WD|
|Engine Power||27 hp (Max)|
|Engine Make||Briggs & Stratton Engine|
|Professional/ Domestic/ Hire||Professional|
|Engine Type 4T / 2T||2T|
|Transmission Type||Variable hydrostatic transmission|
|Working Width||90 cm|
|Overall Dimensions||(L) 191 X (W) 106 X (H) 152 cm|
|Optional mulching Kit||Yes|
|Optional Dual Wheels||Yes|
|Capacity||6500 m²/h - 9450 m²/h|
|Blade Type||Reinforced AS high grass mowing deck with interchangeable blades and upper cross-blade.|
AS Motor Ride-On Brushcutters Operators Manuals
PSD Groundscare is part of the GGM Group which means we have a proven infrastructure in place to offer professional service and backup, and with the GGM retail store we are also in contact with the commercial users in our locality, this gives us the information and needs required by both the end users and dealers alike to ensure a seamless service to keep you going.
Obviously supply of the machines is just the start...with our extensive network of professional dealers across the UK who are there to offer you experienced advice, service and backup they are supported by our extensive spare parts stock, fully trained technicians and sales staff.
At PSD Groundscare we focus on Groundscare equipment which maximises Productivity, Safety and Durability, delivering solutions to all your landscaping needs:
- MACHINERY FOR US IN THE MOST DEMANDING CONDITIONS
- ROBUST & HIGHLY DEPENDABLE MACHINERY
- NATIONAL DEALER NETWORK SO THE GUIDANCE YOU NEED IS NEVER FAR AWAY