AS 940 Sherpa 4WD XL Ride on Brushcutter
- Versatility for all terrains.
- Agricultural tyres, switchable differential lock and an engine that can cope with steep slopes ensure excellent traction in difficult terrain.
- Engine designed for inclines.
- Equipped with oil and fuel pump, oil pressure switch and air-cooled system to protect the assembly even under tough conditions.
- Four-wheel drive.
- The permanent all-wheel drive improves traction when travelling uphill and ensures more powerful, safer braking on the way down.
- Steep slopes and long grass.
- You can mow difficult areas. The AS 940 4WD XL mows and mulches thick, long grass mixed with scrub.
- Surfing mower Deck.
- Self-contained mower deck with AS cross-blade system. The main blade cuts the undergrowth and the cross-blade shreds it to a fine mulch. To protect against damage, the surfing mower deck moves upwards to avoid uneven terrain.
The incline is too steep for you? Thick grass up to 1.5m in height and with scrub interspersed? All other mowers give up?
Then there is only one solution: our AS 940 Sherpa 4WD XL. Four-wheel drive, differential lock, cross blade cutting system, sturdy all-round, self-supporting tubular frame and a whopping 27 hp. Our engineers have packed the best of over 50 years of experience in this machine. 100Schröder% “Made in Germany”. This makes us proud and our customers happy.
|Model||AS 940 Sherpa 4 WD XL|
|Engine Power||27 hp (Max)|
|Engine Make||Briggs & Stratton Engine|
|Professional/ Domestic/ Hire||Professional|
|Engine Type 4T / 2T||4T|
|Transmission Type||Variable hydrostatic transmission|
|Working Width||90 cm|
|Overall Dimensions||(L) 191 X (W) 106 X (H) 156 cm|
|Optional mulching Kit||Yes|
|Optional Dual Wheels||Yes|
|Blade Type||Reinforced AS high grass mowing deck with interchangeable blades and upper cross- blade.|
AC 940 Sherpa 4WD XL
AS Motor Ride-On Brushcutters Operators Manuals
PSD Groundscare is part of the GGM Group which means we have a proven infrastructure in place to offer professional service and backup, and with the GGM retail store we are also in contact with the commercial users in our locality, this gives us the information and needs required by both the end users and dealers alike to ensure a seamless service to keep you going.
Obviously supply of the machines is just the start...with our extensive network of professional dealers across the UK who are there to offer you experienced advice, service and backup they are supported by our extensive spare parts stock, fully trained technicians and sales staff.
At PSD Groundscare we focus on Groundscare equipment which maximises Productivity, Safety and Durability, delivering solutions to all your landscaping needs:
- MACHINERY FOR US IN THE MOST DEMANDING CONDITIONS
- ROBUST & HIGHLY DEPENDABLE MACHINERY
- NATIONAL DEALER NETWORK SO THE GUIDANCE YOU NEED IS NEVER FAR AWAY