AS 65 Scout Pedestrian Brushcutter
- Robust blade system.
- The innovative, robust blade system with under-run protection cuts vegetation up to a thickness of 40 mm and naturally long grass.
- Shredding of the cut vegtation.
- The shredding of the cut vegetation means that this does not have to be disposed of separately. It also has the advantage that the ground is enriched with organic nutrients.
- Powerful drive.
- The 5-speed gearbox with differential lock and reverse gear ensures optimum progress even on wet ground.
- Low-vibration operation.
- The design achieves increased safety at work and operator comfort by reducing vibrations at the hand and arm.
Tremendous effect in the care of young forest.
Fast, precise, highly-efficient – with its 65 cm cutting width it makes almost everything else associated with young forest care look old.This is how sustainable higher efficiency functions: With just one machine operator the AS 65 Scout works three times as effectively as a brushcutter and quickly but always effortlessly, cuts paths through the young forest or thicket. The cuttings are defibrated and deposited as valuable nutrients on the surface – removal transport is dispensed with. The pathways that are thus created can be used by maintenance personnel to provide the finely dosed subsequent work with brushcutters.
|Engine Power||13 hp (max)|
|Engine Make||Briggs & Stratton Engine|
|Professional/ Domestic/ Hire||Professional|
|Engine Type 4T / 2T||4T|
|Transmission Type||5 Forward 1 reverse Speed|
|Working Width||65 cm|
|Overall Dimensions||(L ) 220 x (W) 71 & (H) 105 cm|
|HAV's||3.0 (M/ S²)|
|Safety Brake||Blade Brake|
|Optional mulching Kit||Yes|
|Optional Dual Wheels||Yes|
|Capacity||2500 m²/h (max)|
|Blade Type||cross-blade System|
AS 65 Scout
AS Motor Pedestrian Brushcutters Operators Manuals
PSD Groundscare is part of the GGM Group which means we have a proven infrastructure in place to offer professional service and backup, and with the GGM retail store we are also in contact with the commercial users in our locality, this gives us the information and needs required by both the end users and dealers alike to ensure a seamless service to keep you going.
Obviously supply of the machines is just the start...with our extensive network of professional dealers across the UK who are there to offer you experienced advice, service and backup they are supported by our extensive spare parts stock, fully trained technicians and sales staff.
At PSD Groundscare we focus on Groundscare equipment which maximises Productivity, Safety and Durability, delivering solutions to all your landscaping needs:
- MACHINERY FOR US IN THE MOST DEMANDING CONDITIONS
- ROBUST & HIGHLY DEPENDABLE MACHINERY
- NATIONAL DEALER NETWORK SO THE GUIDANCE YOU NEED IS NEVER FAR AWAY