AS 73 4T B&S Pedestrian Brushcutter
- Perfect mowing and mulching.
- The tough main blade cuts, while the second flail-type blade shreds the material to a homogeneous mulch. Extremely stable blade mount.
- Suitable for steep slopes.
- Perfectly equipped for work on slopes thanks to the additional fuel and oil pump with oil pressure switch.
- Simple light adjustment continuous central height adjustment 50 - 100 mm.
- The 5-speed gearbox with differential lock and reverse gear ensures optimum progress even on wet ground.
- Brakes Service and parking brake. When the drive lever is released, the machine stops securely on the slope at all times.
Force meets speed
With 2 blade speeds and 5 gears the AS 73 4T B&S handles steep inclines, dense undergrowth and large areas.
With this brush cutter, thanks to Variospeed you have the choice: Use the faster blade speed to achieve a finer mulching result, use the slower blade speed for higher torque under harder conditions – an indispensable advantage for areas that are seldom mown. Efficiency is ensured through the large cutting width; the powerful Briggs & Stratton OHV 4-stroke engine that moves you forward without compromises per wheel drive and limited-slip differential.
|Model||AS 73 4T B&S|
|Engine Power||13 hp ( Max)|
|Engine Make||Briggs & Stratton|
|Professional/ Domestic/ Hire||Professional|
|Engine Type 4T / 2T||4T|
|Transmission Type||5 forward 1 reverse speed|
|Working Width||73 cm|
|Overall Dimensions||(L) 224 X (W) 79 X (H) 99 cm|
|HAV's||3.8 (M/ S²)|
|Safety Brake||Blade Brake|
|Optional mulching Kit||Yes|
|Optional Dual Wheels||Yes|
|Capacity||3700 m²/h (max)|
|Blade Type||cross-blade System|
AS 73 4T B&S
AS Motor Pedestrian Brushcutters Operators Manuals
PSD Groundscare is part of the GGM Group which means we have a proven infrastructure in place to offer professional service and backup, and with the GGM retail store we are also in contact with the commercial users in our locality, this gives us the information and needs required by both the end users and dealers alike to ensure a seamless service to keep you going.
Obviously supply of the machines is just the start...with our extensive network of professional dealers across the UK who are there to offer you experienced advice, service and backup they are supported by our extensive spare parts stock, fully trained technicians and sales staff.
At PSD Groundscare we focus on Groundscare equipment which maximises Productivity, Safety and Durability, delivering solutions to all your landscaping needs:
- MACHINERY FOR US IN THE MOST DEMANDING CONDITIONS
- ROBUST & HIGHLY DEPENDABLE MACHINERY
- NATIONAL DEALER NETWORK SO THE GUIDANCE YOU NEED IS NEVER FAR AWAY